6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Yarra Valley is known as Melbourne’s wine country but there’s more to this scenic region than grapes. Travel over the Dandenong Ranges, with a professional as your designated driver, and stop in Emerald village for coffee. Then indulge in tastings at four separate wineries, a 2-course lunch with a glass of wine, a chocolate sampling at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, and a visit to the Yarra Valley Dairy.
- See the Dandenong Ranges, including Emerald, and the Yarra Valley
- Enjoy tastings at four different wineries and a 2-course lunch with wine
- Sample chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and cheese at a dairy
- Take it easy with pickup and drop-off from a choice of three locations
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off-**Please advise your pick up point prior to tour**
Coffee and cake in historic Emerald.
Tastings at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will give you an approx pick up time the day before your tour but expect pick up time between 9.30 and 9.45am generally.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Hop Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges inc. lunch with wine,plus morning tea,chocolate?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges inc. lunch with wine,plus morning tea,chocolate?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges inc. lunch with wine,plus morning tea,chocolate
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMelbourneFood Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaChocolate Tours - VictoriaWine Tastings - VictoriaFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyChocolate Tours - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratChocolate Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratCategory
Carlton BrewhouseBrighton BeachLuna Park MelbourneCrown MelbourneMelbourne Star Observation WheelLoch Ard GorgeFlemington RacecourseOld Melbourne GaolMelbourne ChinatownHealesville SanctuaryState Library VictoriaFlagstaff GardensCollins StreetArtVoSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmMelbourne Town HallRoyal Exhibition BuildingForum MelbourneSt Paul's CathedralHosier Lane