Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided sporting tour of Melbourne, led by a guide with a background in the industry
- This walking tour of stadiums and arenas is ideal for any sports fan
- Enjoy unlimited access to the National Sports Museum for the day
- View Australian sports memorabilia, with interactive activities suitable for all ages
Departure & Return
The tour starts outside the Melbourne Visitor Hub (Corner of Swanston Street and Little Collins Street). On arrival look for your guide with the blue umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the weeks leading up to and following the Australian Open tennis tournament please note that all tennis aspects of the tour will be subject to availability due to tournament requirements. The tour will attempt to cover as much as possible during this period however access to certain areas may be restricted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sports Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.