- See the Twelve Apostles and hike Great Otway National Park on a day trip
- Take in the beautiful views and observe the native wildlife of the area
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local cafe and stop for ice cream
- Enjoy personalized service on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
100 St Kilda Road, Southbank, Melbourne - (Undercover taxi rank located on St Kilda Road between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (optional on summer months)
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike & Seek
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands