- 2-day road trip along the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- Hit the waves for a 2-hour surf class, suitable for all abilities
- See koalas and kangaroos in their natural environment
- Stop for photo opportunities at Apollo Bay, the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- Enjoy a typical Aussie BBQ and campfire entertainment
- Camp overnight in a Native American Teepee by the beach
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt Pauls Cathedral, 198-206 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available but are subject to full price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teepee Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Camping and Surfing Great Ocean Road Trip from Melbourne.