8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (selected hotel only)
Baba Nyonya Lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMelaka Bird Park, Leboh Ayer Keroh, Melaka 75350 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.- In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Melaka Bird Park Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Melaka Zoo Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melaka Zoo & Bird Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Melaka Zoo & Bird Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Melaka Zoo & Bird Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melaka Zoo & Bird Park Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P388
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMelakaNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurZoo Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaZoo Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Johor BahruAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruZoo Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruCategory
Illusion 3D Art Museum MelakaMini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural ParkMalacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka)Taming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari)The Shore OceanariumA' Famosa Safari WonderlandMalacca River (Sungai Melaka)Magic Art MuseumUpside Down House MelakaA' Famosa Water Theme ParkBaba & Nyonya Heritage MuseumMelaka Bird Park