To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMelaka Bird Park, Leboh Ayer Keroh, Melaka 75350 Malaysia
3/1/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening Hour: Monday – Sunday 9am – 6pm
- Kindly note that no outside food & beverages are allowed in any of our attractions.
- All rates stated exclude tram ride, gift shop and F&B outlets within the attractions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Melaka Bird Park Admission Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P429
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMelakaNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurZoo Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaZoo Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Johor BahruAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruZoo Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruCategory
Taming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari)Illusion 3D Art Museum MelakaMelaka Botanical GardenThe Shore OceanariumMini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural ParkBaba & Nyonya Heritage MuseumMelaka Bird ParkA' Famosa Water Theme ParkMalacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka)Malacca River (Sungai Melaka)Magic Art MuseumUpside Down House Melaka