1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Experience the enchantment of 3D and get some great vacation photos in the process with a visit to the Malacca Illusion 3D Art Museum. These admission tickets will grant you access to the museum and its 38 pieces of 3D art. While there, don't miss a stop at the Inde Appshaker's Augmented Reality 3D video animation for an immersive experience in 3D.
- Avoid standing in lines by pre-purchasing your museum admission
- Take unusual photos with dozens of 3D photos as your backdrop
- Check out an augmented reality experience in 3D
- Learn about how 3D is used in arts and media today
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointIllusion 3D Art Museum Melaka, F2-29, 2nd Floor, Jalan Merdeka, Dataran Pahlawan Megamall, Melaka 75000 Malaysia
4/1/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening Hours: 10am – 10 PM (Daily)
- Please present the redemption voucher at Illusion 3D Art Museum ticket Counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This Voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated
- Passengers' name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger's passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malacca Illusion 3D Art Museum Admission Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malacca Illusion 3D Art Museum Admission Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malacca Illusion 3D Art Museum Admission Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malacca Illusion 3D Art Museum Admission Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesMelakaAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurMuseum Tickets & Passes - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Johor BahruMuseum Tickets & Passes - Johor BahruCategory
Upside Down House MelakaMalacca River (Sungai Melaka)Cheng Hoon Teng TempleZoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)Melaka Portuguese SquareMelaka Botanical GardenMelaka Bird ParkA' Famosa Safari WonderlandJonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat)Magic Art MuseumThe Shore Sky TowerIllusion 3D Art Museum Melaka