- Avoid standing in lines by pre-purchasing your museum admission
- Take unusual photos with dozens of 3D photos as your backdrop
- Check out an augmented reality experience in 3D
- Learn about how 3D is used in arts and media today
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening Hours: 10am – 10 PM (Daily)
- Please present the redemption voucher at Illusion 3D Art Museum ticket Counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This Voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated
- Passengers' name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger's passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms