4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Stop by the historical landmarks of Medan on a private sightseeing tour of the North Sumatra capital. Your own personal guide provides commentary on Dutch colonial–era buildings such as the Old City Hall and the Medan Post and Telegraph Office. See the Great Mosque of Medan (Masjid Raya Medan) and visit the royal palace of the sultan of Deli, known as Maimoon Palace, built in 1888. You’ll also spend time at the Asam Kumbang Crocodile Park and browse for antiques on Kesawan Street.
- Be awed by the wildlife at Asam Kumbang Crocodile Park
- Half-day private city sightseeing tour of Medan, led by a personal local guide
- Round-trip private transport from your hotel included
- See the Old City Hall, Medan Post Office and Great Mosque of Medan
- Visit Maimoon Palace and find antiques along Kesawan Street
Saved to wishlist!
Share pickup and drop-off at Hotels in central Medan
Food and drinks
Harbor entrance fees if applicable
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements may apply. This includes transfers from and to Medan Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Tour of Medan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Tour of Medan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Tour of Medan?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Tour of Medan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMedanBus Tours - SumatraWalking Tours - SumatraHistorical Tours - SumatraHalf-day Tours - SumatraBus Tours - PenangWalking Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaCategory