3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bukit Lawang is probably the best place in the world to see orangutans in the jungle—and you can experience these mesmerizing primates on just a 2-night tour. Spend one night in Medan and one night in Bukit Lawang, with a 3-hour jungle trek in Gunung Leuser National Park and a city tour in Medan. The order in which you do the tour depends on your flight schedule.
- Look for orangutans, macaques, and more in Gunung Leuser National Park
- Discover the highlights of Medan on a city tour
- Enjoy two nights’ accommodation with a simple breakfast
- Relax with door-to-door service to and from the airport or hotel
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation + daily breakfast
transport in airconditioned car + fuel - driver, his meals and overnight accommodation costs
permit and local guide for 3 hours jungle trekking in Bohorok/Bukit Lawang
personal expenses such as: drinks, souvenirs, lunch, dinner etc.
donations and tips
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your address in Medan
- Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tri Jaya Tour and travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34375P2