3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the ancient Maya city of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full-day, private trip from Playa del Carmen. With convenience of a personal driver/guide, you’ll make the trip in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle, then see towering pyramids, sculpture, and the fascinating ball court. This tour includes a swim at the Cenote Ik Kil and a buffet lunch, as well as the flexibility to customize the day to your interests, adding stops to shop or explore another Maya site before returning to Playa del Carmen.
- Visit Chichen Itza with a private guide
- Travel in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle
- Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Maya city
- Stop to swim in Cenote Ik Kil
- Includes a buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your preferences
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Water, juice and soda
Fruit, cookies and chips
Snorkeling equipment (morning tour)
Beer (sunset tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up in any hotel located in Mazatlán hotel zone from Cerritos to the lighthouse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 peope, otherwise can be reschedule or canceled
- We recommend to wear swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock, hat, towel, flip flops
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us with the t-shirt and shoe size from each traveller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ten islands expedition in Mazatlán?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ten islands expedition in Mazatlán?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMazatlanNature and Wildlife - SinaloaWater Tours - SinaloaJet Boating - SinaloaHalf-day Tours - SinaloaCategory