4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture off the beaten path of Mazatlan on a kayaking tour of the Presidio River. As you cruise down the river, your guide eliminates the stress of navigating unfamiliar territory on your own. After working up an appetite, enjoy a freshly-prepared lunch of regional cuisine. Options to visit hot springs or indulge in a tequila tasting are also available.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned van
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify the name of your hotel, the address of your apartment or if you want to be picked up in the port.
- Mazatlan cruise vessel terminal, Av. Emilio Barragán 517, Lázaro Cárdenas, 82040 Mazatlán, Sin., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring swimsuit, extra clothes, towel and sunscreen.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veraneando Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak by the river?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak by the river?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak by the river?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak by the river?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak by the river
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMazatlanShore Excursions - SinaloaPorts of Call Tours - SinaloaKayaking - SinaloaCategory