- A half-day, small-group kayaking and snorkeling trip to Isla de Venados
- Enjoy a personalized experience in a group of only ten travelers
- Discover the unique animal and plant species in Mazatlán's stunning island chain
- Tours include snacks, bottled water, a towel, and round-trip hotel transfers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 10 must always be accompanied by an adult in a double kayak
- Kayaking to the island is our only way, there is no boat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The maximum weight in the individual kayak is 102 kg (225 pounds) and in the double 192 kg (425 pounds)
- Minimum age allowed 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Over Mazatlan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms