1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
USCG certified Life Jackets (type III)
Departure & Return
5083 Makena Rd , 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Along the road fronting the ocean of Makena Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surf Cycling Hawaii LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Water Bike Tour in Maui?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Water Bike Tour in Maui?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Water Bike Tour in Maui?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Water Bike Tour in Maui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursKayakingFloat Trips Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauiStand Up Paddleboarding - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiKayaking - HawaiiFloat Trips - HawaiiStand Up Paddleboarding - OahuWater Tours - OahuKayaking - OahuFloat Trips - OahuStand Up Paddleboarding - Big Island of HawaiiWater Tours - Big Island of HawaiiKayaking - Big Island of HawaiiFloat Trips - Big Island of HawaiiCategory