Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience a classy luau celebration right on the beach
- Savor a traditional Polynesian buffet dinner and sip tropical drinks from the open bar
- Enjoy live Polynesian music and dance entertainment while you eat
- Admire a lovely Hawaiian sunset
Departure & Return
505 Front Street Lahaina, HI 96761
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When it’s officially time for the feast to begin, take your seat and be presented with succulent Polynesian flavors, such as imu roasted kalua pig (see sample menu below) and chicken in taro leaves and coconut milk. Island chefs who use local ingredients have crafted the luau menu, which is packed with tasty, exotic dishes from four different Polynesian nations.
When the orange sun sinks beneath the horizon the show is set to begin, where you’re instantly welcomed on a whirlwind journey through the colorful South Pacific. Admire the costumes and be immersed in the strong rhythms of the drum, while enjoying traditional dance performances from Samoa, Tahiti, and Hawaii. A favorite is the fearsome haka dance that comes from Aotearoa—the traditional, Polynesian name for New Zealand that’s home to tattooed Maori.
While enjoying this oceanfront luau in Maui, let the music, dance, and rhythmic chants carry you deeper into the night, which is punctuated by everyone’s favorite performance—the Samoan fire and knife show. Between the food that’s freshly prepared and the gorgeous oceanfront setting, the 'Feast at Lele' is a Maui luau you definitely won’t want to miss.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- For parties of 10 or more people, a 16% additional charge will be assessed for gratuities and to ensure your party sits together. Extra charge must be paid directly to supplier within 48hrs of time of booking or subject to cancellation.
- Hotel and/or cell # required. Pleases provide this information in the 'Special Requirements' section at checkout.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MC&A
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff