Are you interested in?
54 Tours & Activities
308 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paddle out along the shores of Makena on the south side of Maui for a guided, 3-hour kayak and snorkeling adventure in an area with green sea turtles. Enjoy the calm, clear water, with great views of Haleakala National Park and the majestic West Maui Mountains along the way. Plus, the turtle sightings are guaranteed on this small-group tour — not to mention whales in the winter and pods of dolphins from time to time. All snorkeling gear plus fresh Maui Gold pineapple and bottled water are included.
- Kayak and snorkel on the south side of Maui
- Enjoy calm, clear water with beautiful scenery
- Turtle sightings are guaranteed
- Look for whales and dolphins
- Snorkeling gear included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMakena Road, Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Aloha Kayaks Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15504P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiSnorkeling - HawaiiSnorkeling - OahuSnorkeling - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Lanai IslandRoyal Lahaina LuauWaiʻanapanapa State ParkMaui Ocean CenterWailukuOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryWailea BeachOheo GulchKaʻanapali BeachAli'i Kula Lavender FarmHaleakala National ParkKahuluiBailey House MuseumKapalua Banyan Tree ParkSurfing Goat DairyKaumahina State Wayside ParkHanakao'o Beach ParkPaiaLahaina