Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pickup is available from all hotels and most condos.
• AirBnBs, BnBs, private residences, and locations east of Kahului may require a meeting point.
• Contact Mahalo Tours for exact pickup details your booking request has been confirmed as pick up can vary from 6:50a (the earliest) to 8:10a.
• Have your cell phone on and with you so the driver can call if there is an issue.
• Please be ready for pickup on time — your driver cannot wait for longer than 10 minutes.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Kahului Harbor, 103 Ala Luina St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Lahaina Harbor, 37 Canal St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vehicles used on the road to Hana are not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be ambulatory.. No walkers, wheelchairs and/or scooters, of any kind, are permitted.
- Hawaii state law requires children under the age of eight to use a car seat or booster seat in all transportation.
- Participants must be ambulatory.. No walkers, wheelchairs and/or scooters, of any kind, are permitted. Vehicles used on the road to Hana are not wheelchair accessible.
- Anyone with heart, back problems, or other serious medical conditions cannot participate in the tour. Oxygen tanks, or generators are not permitted.
- Special needs requests (except lunch) must be called in to the local supplier at least 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Tour schedule/stops are subject to change due to weather, traffic, park closures, road closures, timing and or other various unforeseen circumstances.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mahalo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Road to Hāna Tour 6 to 8 passengers .