Are you interested in?
54 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Surfing, Paddleboarding, and Kayaking on Maui
13 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the tourist crowds behind and explore the waters off the coast of Wailea during a personalized stand-up paddleboard (SUP) and snorkeling tour in Turtle Town. After a brief SUP lesson, paddle along the shoreline and out to the reef. Slip on your provided snorkeling gear and go in search of sea turtles and other marine life. This private tour is ideal for families with kids, and can be customized to any skill level.
- Stand-up paddleboard and snorkel with provided equipment on Maui
- A family-friendly tour ideal for all experience levels—including beginners
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Life vests and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary by your Ocean Expert
Professional photographer guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMakena Landing Park, 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for Stand Up Paddleboarding and Kayaking is 3 years - Children under 3 years of age will not be allowed on our Tours to ensure both their safety, your safety and the safety of our Guides. Our Company is proud to say that we will go as young as 3 years old as most companies will not. If you require a Babysitting Service, you are welcome to call us and we are happy to recommend someone to you!
- Dress code: Bathing suit & a smile! You may want to wear a rashguard and hat for sun protection if you are sensitive. If you want to wear sunglasses, remember, your paddle floats and your glasses don't! So be sure to get a sunglass holder (Croakies) for it or buy a pair of "cheap sunglasses" to wear in case you lose them! Water shoes are helpful as the entrace can be Rocky!
- Please let us know if there are any medical conditions that we should be aware of...
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paddle On! Maui Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11724P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiStand Up Paddleboarding - HawaiiSnorkeling - HawaiiStand Up Paddleboarding - OahuSnorkeling - OahuStand Up Paddleboarding - Big Island of HawaiiSnorkeling - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Bailey House MuseumHanakao'o Beach ParkMaui Ocean CenterPaiaWailea BeachOheo GulchKalaupapa National Historical Park Waihee Ridge TrailLanai IslandKapalua Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryUlupalakua Ranch LahainaPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkKahuluiRoyal Lahaina LuauHonolua BayKaumahina State Wayside ParkWaiʻanapanapa State Park