5 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Please bring towel, sweatshirt, sunscreen, any cash for souvenirs, and tips for your drivers.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you 15 min prior to pick
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guest must provide their own car seat for infants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maui Seasons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day - Road to Hana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day - Road to Hana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day - Road to Hana?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day - Road to Hana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day - Road to Hana
5 to 10 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
13 hours 10 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMauiBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Lanai IslandWaihee Ridge TrailHonolua BayUlupalakua Ranch Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkKahului HarborKalaupapa National Historical Park Pipiwai TrailHaleakala National ParkLahaina Jodo MissionHanaBailey House MuseumWaileaʻIao Valley State MonumentWailea BeachKaʻanapali BeachMaui Tropical PlantationBanyan Tree ParkLittle Beach