Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a snorkeling trip to Honolua Bay
- Get insider knowledge about Maui's sea life from a certified marine naturalist
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and snorkel gear
- Perfect option for snorkel lovers who want a more 'in-depth' experience
Departure & Return
PWF Eco Adventures Booth #4, Check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time
What To Expect
You’ll dive into the warm, clear, waters of this popular snorkel site for a leisurely aquatic exploration, enjoying encounters with local marine life life sea turtles, rainbow-hued fish, and a variety of coral. A certified marine naturalist will help to put your underwater discoveries into context. Leaving Honolua Bay behind, you’ll to a second site for more snorkeling, including a guided reef tour from your naturalist.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, climb back on board for an included barbecue lunch, featuring kalua pork, chicken, hot dogs, veggie burgers, bean and corn salad, and potato-macaroni salad, plus included beverages. Your vessel with then set its sails for the return trip back to Lahaina Harbor as you spend time sunbathing and relaxing on board. If you’re lucky, you might even spot some of Maui’s resident community of wild bottlenose, spinner, and spotted dolphins.
Your snorkel adventure ends back in Lahaina Harbor.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in 45 minutes to your departure time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children 4 and under are free (1 per paying adult). Children ages 5-12 pay child rate/need all children on reservation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To protect the reef environment and in support of the statewide ban on sunscreens, we will no longer allow the use of any non-reef safe sunscreen on board any snorkel eco tours. 4oz Reef safe sunscreen will be available on board for $10
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will need to bring your own towels and credit cards for any onboard purchases as the vessels are cashless except for gratuities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms