Are you interested in?
101 Tours & Activities
308 Tours & Activities
Maui Top Tours & Activities
44 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The massive gray cone of the Haleakala volcano looms over the Hawaiian island of Maui. This tour brings you to the mountain’s peak to cycle down its slopes. The tour is self-guided, so you’ll take the 26-mile trip at your own pace. Along the way, you’ll pass Haleakala Ranch, Kula, and Makawao, and finish at the tour office in Paia.
- Cycle 26-miles down the slopes of Haleakala volcano on Maui
- Go at your own pace, stopping at highlights along the way
- Windbreaker, helmet, and bike included
- Snacks and bottled water provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Sportswear windbreaker jacket and gloves
Use of helmet and Worksman Downhill chrome cruiser bike
Pre-Qualification Guidelines for Bike ride
Backpack or you can bring your own
Rain suite if needed
Beverages available for purchase
Free parking for MMC guests
Assistance for any reason is just minutes away
Departure & Return
Departure Point381 Baldwin Ave, Paia, HI 96779, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Maximum weight approx. 240lbs.
- Minimum height 4′ 10″
- Not recommended for anyone with respiratory conditions, shortness of breath that require an inhaler or doctors care within last six months
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for anyone with prosthetic device not successfully used in bicycle riding within last thirty days
- Not recommended for anyone with blood related disorders i.e diabetes, clotting medications, rare blood type, carrier of blood borne transmittable disease
- Not recommended for anyone with any form of ataxia/vertigo within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone with loss of consciousness or fainting within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone with head trauma within last year or doctors care within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone taking mood altering or stabilizing prescribed medications
- Not recommended for anyone taking OTC medications with warnings of drowsiness
- Not recommended for anyone who has used recreational drugs legal and or illegal within last 48 hours
- Not recommended for anyone who has ingested alcohol within last 8 hours
- Not recommended for anyone who has had broken bones within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone who has had spinal injury within last year
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Mountain Cruisers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 22632P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMaui4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiMountain Bike Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuExtreme - OahuMountain Bike Tours - Oahu4WD Tours - Big Island of HawaiiSporting Events - Big Island of HawaiiExtreme - Big Island of HawaiiMountain Bike Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
MakawaoHanakao'o Beach ParkKahului HarborPipiwai TrailLahaina Jodo MissionHanaBailey House MuseumKalaupapa National Historical Park Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryLanai IslandPaiaMaui Tropical PlantationKaʻanapali BeachAli'i Kula Lavender FarmHaleakala National ParkKaumahina State Wayside ParkWaihee Ridge TrailWaileaRoyal Lahaina LuauWailea Beach