8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Towels for swimming in the waterfalls (weather permitting)
Certified Local Knowledgeable Guide
Hand sanitizer, reef-safe sunscreen, pack of tissues
Mosquito repellent bracelet, extra face mask, peppermint candies & ginger chews
Malama Kit (Care Kit for those with sensitivity to car rides)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will give you your pick up time with the confirmation of your tour.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Kahului Harbor, 103 Ala Luina St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Style Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from South Maui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from South Maui?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from South Maui?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from South Maui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from South Maui
8 to 10 hours
7 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKiheiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ulupalakua Ranch ʻIao Valley State MonumentMaui Ocean CenterBanyan Tree ParkRoyal Lahaina LuauSurfing Goat DairyKapalua Oheo GulchHanaAli'i Kula Lavender FarmOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryLanai IslandHanakao'o Beach ParkWailea BeachHaleakala National ParkMakawaoBailey House MuseumPipiwai TrailKaumahina State Wayside ParkKaʻanapali