- Experience a traditional Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe Tour as you learn the culture, art and sport of canoe paddling.
- Paddle through stunning tropical landscapes
- Learn about Polynesian culture from your expert guide
- Enjoy the pristine waters off Wailea point as you take in the magnificent coral-sea garden with an abundance of sea life.
Departure & Return
There is free public parking at Wailea Beach Park. After parking, walk towards the ocean and take a left at the "Y" along the beach boardwalk and take your first right down the staircase leading to the beach. Look for canoes to your right. You've made it!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children 5 and younger are not recommended
- You must be able to paddle a minimum of a half mile
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Ocean Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.