- Snorkel in Hawaii with a guide who takes you to two or three spots
- Explore areas with coral reefs, tropical fish, and other wildlife
- Ideal for families with children five years of age or older
- Easy-to-find meetup spot in Lahaina for convenience
Departure & Return
On Kaanapali Beach, in front of Whalers Village and Leilani's Restaurant. Look for our crew member in the GREEN MAGIC MERMAN TEE SHIRT to check you in 30 minutes before your trip!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For kids 5 years or older
- Boat beach-loads. Guests may get wet and must be able to climb 3 vertical stairs
- Not recommended for travels with recent surgery
- Guests should be able to climb 3 vertical steps to beach-load the boat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Merman Snorkel Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Adventure Snorkel from Ka'anapali.