8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Driver / Guide (expert sommelier)
Guided wine tasting (6 glasses of wine)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Matera.
On request we drop off travelers in a different location.
- Palese Airport, Bari Italy
- Varco Della Vittoria Porto di Bari, Lungomare Starita, 6, 70132 Bari BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Vulture Wine Tour from Matera with sommelier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Vulture Wine Tour from Matera with sommelier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Vulture Wine Tour from Matera with sommelier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Vulture Wine Tour from Matera with sommelier
1 day 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMateraShore Excursions - BariFood Tours - BariUnique Experiences - BariBus Tours - BariWine Tastings - BariPorts of Call Tours - BariFull-day Tours - BariShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoFood Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoUnique Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWine Tastings - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoFull-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoShore Excursions - SalernoFood Tours - SalernoUnique Experiences - SalernoBus Tours - SalernoWine Tastings - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoFull-day Tours - SalernoCategory