6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Matera without the hassle of planning on a private 1.5-hour tour to the city’s top landmarks, including the Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Cattedrale di Matera, and its renowned ancient cave dwellings. Going with a guide ensures you never get lost, as well as learn more about Matera than you might from a guidebook. For your convenience, round-trip hotel transport is included.
- Private tour ensures an intimate experience
- Go with a guide: Explore without the stress of navigating
- Get an inside perspective on top Matera landmarks
- Convenient round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer in air-conditioned vehicles from hotel to destination and back
Private guided visit of the historic district of Matera
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is possible from hotels, b&b and private houses in the area of Fasano area/ Torre Canne / Savelletri
Polignano a mare/ Monopoli
Marina di Ostuni (coast only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Consider the dress code for church visits (shoulders and knees should be covered) and wear comfortable shoes for the cobbled streets.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Acampora Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6486P96