To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Cave house's ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fabio Congedo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matera and the Sassi area ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Matera and the Sassi area ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Matera and the Sassi area ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matera and the Sassi area ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 113052P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMateraArchitecture Tours - BariPhotography Tours - BariArt Tours - BariArchitecture Tours - TarantoPhotography Tours - TarantoArt Tours - TarantoArchitecture Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPhotography Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoArt Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory