3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Giorgio Iozzia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 113138P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMateraArchitecture Tours - BariWalking Tours - BariHistorical Tours - BariPhotography Tours - BariHalf-day Tours - BariArchitecture Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoPhotography Tours - TarantoHalf-day Tours - TarantoArchitecture Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPhotography Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHalf-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory