4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Unlock the flavor of authentic Italian cuisine with a small-group cooking class in Matera. Relax with a glass of wine in the home kitchen of your chef instructor as you learn to prepare four different seasonal dishes using fresh ingredients picked directly from a garden. Sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor while chatting with your host about all things related to Italian home cooking. Enjoy complimentary wine and espresso to round out your meal, and get a copy of all recipes so you can bring a taste of Italy back home.
- Italian cooking class in Matera
- Taught in the well-equipped home kitchen of a local chef
- Learn to prepare four authentic seasonal dishes like homemade pasta and tiramisu
- Pick fresh produce and herbs straight from the host's garden
- Enjoy the homemade meal along with wine and espresso
- Receive a diploma and take-home recipes
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour hands-on Italian cooking class
4-course meal paired with wine and espresso
Italian cooking Diploma
Membership (recipes, menus...)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (available upon request, please enquire)
Departure & Return
Matera , 75100 Matera, Province of Matera, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Local farmers' market tour available upon request at additional price (please inquire)
- May be held in English or Italian
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cook'n Fun at Mary's
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Italian Hands-on Private Cooking Class in Matera?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Italian Hands-on Private Cooking Class in Matera?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Italian Hands-on Private Cooking Class in Matera?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Italian Hands-on Private Cooking Class in Matera
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesMateraUnique Experiences - BariCooking Classes - BariUnique Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoUnique Experiences - SalernoCooking Classes - SalernoCategory