- A time-saving two-hour tour of Matera's top cave dwellings and churches
- Gain a deeper understanding of this historic town with guide commentary
- Admire the Chiesa dello Spirito Santo, dug completely out of the rock
- Headsets to follow the guide's explanations, even at the busiest sights
Departure & Return
Appointment at the Infopoint located in via lucana 185.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY SUD PROMOTION S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided tour of the Sassi of Matera.