7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a private day trip encompassing two French Riviera favorites: Marseille and the ancient fishing port of Cassis. Marvel at the incredible coastal scenery of the Corniche des Crêtes as you make your way toward Cassis. Once there, peruse the charming streets or set out on a relaxing cruise (own expense) for close-up views of the 'fjords of the French Rivera.' Return to Marseille for a city sightseeing tour that includes Notre-Dame de la Garde, a stunning Neo-Byzantine church that's also a popular pilgrimage site.
- Half-day private tour of Marseille and Cassis with an expert guide
- Travel along the stunning Corniche des Crêtes, admiring coastal views of the Côte d'Azur
- Look out over the Gulf of Cassis from Cape Canailles
- Take a sightseeing cruise if you wish, and see the Cassis calanques, known as the 'fjords of the French Riviera'
- See top Marseille attractions like the Abbey of St Victor and Notre-Dame de la Garde on a city sightseeing tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Cassis sightseeing cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Marseille and Cassis Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Marseille and Cassis Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Marseille and Cassis Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Marseille and Cassis Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Marseille and Cassis Day Trip
6 hours 15 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Cap CanaillePlace aux HuilesPalais LongchampAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Fontaine CastellaneMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)La CornicheCalanque de Sormiou Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Centre de la Vieille ChariteCalanque d’En-VauMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Fort Saint-Jean