4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend the morning exploring Marseilles’ historical neighborhoods on a small-group tour with a guide. Perfect for visitors looking to maximize their time in the city, the tour covers many of the city’s main sights in half a day. Peruse shops and restaurants in the along the water in the old port, and take in panoramic views along the Cape Croisette.
- Explore the Palais Longchamp and learn about its historical significance
- Tour the Old Port and hear about its transformation from your guide
- Climb the to the basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde for ocean views
- Convenient round-trip transportation from the Marseilles Port Terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chemin du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Upon debarkation, please exit the cruise terminal. You will follow the green line on the ground directing you towards the exit. It is approximately a 10 to 15 minute walk from the cruise ship. Your tour representative will be by the Seaman’s Club holding a sign with "Domitia Tours" written on it. We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 15 minutes before the departure time listed above.
- Marseille Cruise Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- OPERATED BY DOMITIA TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31494P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneHalf-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHalf-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Fontaine CastellanePlace aux HuilesPalais LongchampMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Vallon des AuffesMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Fort Saint-JeanCalanque d’En-VauAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Cap CanailleMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Palais du PharoMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)