10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the hassles of driving, navigating, and translating to your guide on this day trip from Marseille to Sault – the world’s lavender capital. See Provence’s stories lavender fields and visit ancient hilltop villages with a guide. View the rolling purple hills, see ancient cliff-top villages and have time to explore on your own and visit a lavender producer.
- Visit Sault “the lavender capital of the world” in full bloom
- Explore the charming Provencal village of Gordes
- Avoid the hassles of driving and explore Provence with a guide
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off from a central meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lavender Tour Sault from Marseille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lavender Tour Sault from Marseille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lavender Tour Sault from Marseille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lavender Tour Sault from Marseille?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lavender Tour Sault from Marseille
11 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Cap Canaille Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsCantini Museum (Musée Cantini) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsFort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & Tickets