12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
It’s not often you get to interact with dolphins in the wild. Encounter them with a snorkeling guide when you book this early morning tour to Sataya Reef (Dolphin House), with hassle-free hotel transfers. Enjoy two separate snorkeling stops with lunch on board plus soft drinks, coffee and tea. Please note: park entrance fees are at your own expense. Photos are available on request at an additional charge.
- Snorkel Sataya Reef (Dolphin House), home to a wealth of spinner dolphins
- Feel the magic of interacting with marine mammals in their natural habitat
- No experience necessary—guide can show you how to use the equipment
- Savor a freshly cooked lunch on board, with soft drinks, coffee and tea
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Two stops for snorkeling
Coffee and/or Tea
two snorkeling spots
Entrance fees to the National Park $ 7 per person
Pick up from North or South Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7$
Photo Session available on request at extra charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be in front of the reception at the agreed time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY marsa waves
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sataya Dolphin House Snorkel Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sataya Dolphin House Snorkel Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sataya Dolphin House Snorkel Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sataya Dolphin House Snorkel Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sataya Dolphin House Snorkel Trip - Marsa Alam
1 day 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort GhalibMarsa AlamNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaNature and Wildlife - AswanSailing - AswanSnorkeling - AswanSwim with Dolphins - AswanWhale Watching - AswanCategory