1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our personnel, including all tours mentioned.
Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
All transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
Lunch at a good quality restaurant.
Free bottled water and soft drink during the tours and during journeys by road.
Applicable taxes is included in the price
Departure & Return
Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Picking up from any hotel outside Marsa Alam to the north or the south has extra fees
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marsa Alam Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 67605P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursExtremeFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa Alam4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaExtreme - SafagaFull-day Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanBus Tours - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanExtreme - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanCategory