2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Satayh Reef, or ‘Dolphin Reef’, lies along Egypt’s Red Sea coast and is famous for its large population of wild dolphins. This overnight tour lets you explore even more of the reef and enjoy an early morning snorkeling excursion—the best time to spot marine life. Spend two days swimming and snorkeling around the reef, enjoy on-board meals and accommodation, and see the reef’s spinner dolphins in their natural environment.
- Snorkel at several different sites along the Satayh Reef
- Incredible marine life sightings at sunrise and sunset
- Delicious lunch and dinner served on-board
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Marsa Alam
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour representative Snorkeling equipment Lunch aboard the cruise boat
Any extras Tipping
5 Euro entrance fees for national park
Departure & Return
Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
We pick up all the travelers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Picking up from any hotel to the north or to the south of marsaalam has extra fees
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marsa Alam Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Snorkeling Trip At Satayh Dolphin Reef From Marsa alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Snorkeling Trip At Satayh Dolphin Reef From Marsa alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Snorkeling Trip At Satayh Dolphin Reef From Marsa alam?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Snorkeling Trip At Satayh Dolphin Reef From Marsa alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight Snorkeling Trip At Satayh Dolphin Reef From Marsa alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanCategory