3 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Marsa Alam’s undersea life from a boat and from the water—and enjoy dinner—on this afternoon-and-evening cruise. Prebook for a place on your preferred day, and sail to prime marine locations aboard the ancient-Egyptian-themed boat. Gaze through undersea windows to spot everything from turtles to dugong before opting to snorkel among the sea life. Finish with an onboard sunset dinner and shopping at Port Ghalib Marina before returning.
- Experience Marsa Alam’s seas and marine life on a multi-part boat trip
- Hassle-free combo of glass-bottom boat, snorkeling, and dinner cruise
- View the sea life via portholes, opt to snorkel, and savor dinner on board
- Includes sodas, time to explore Port Ghalib, and return hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Retour transfer from Hotel in Marsa alam. Soft drinks. Mineral water. Seafood dinner. Pharanonic Photography City Tour in Portghalib.
Departure & Return
Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Point: your hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- it was designed and constructed by the Egyptian company’s engineers and launched from Safaga’s port .it was dedicated specifically for Port Ghalib, in the Pharaonic style, to be the first submarine of its kind in the Red Sea, Tailor made specifically for Port Ghalib after the approval of the director of the Marina, Captain Sherif Fawzi, on all designs. Port Ghalib, as a destination, was chosen by the managers of the company to be a final step point to launch the new submarine, because of its marina’s high potential , tourist’s and visitor’s high profile categories, the city’s itself architectural style, and its geographical location in the red sea zone . “ The cooperation with the Marina Department, especially captain Sherif Fawzi, was more than wonderful” said Mr. Hisham Khalel, the boat’s manager . “He facilitated all the procedures for us and provided the suitable place for the submarine in cooperation with Mr. Mohamed Nasr” added by Mr. Hisham . Nefertari will conduct morning boat trips, to introduce visitors to the Red Sea treasures , as the boat is fully equipped with the snorkeling kit . at night, it will act as a marvelous dining restaurant and a café , suitable to offer its guests to take a night cruise inside Marina Port Ghalib while having a perfect sunset dinner. it is considered to be the first night dinner sea cruise in a Red Sea submarine and can be also used as a place for romantic dinner in the sea with its Sea food and beverage special menu.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marsa Alam Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nefertari seascope boat Trip from Marsa alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nefertari seascope boat Trip from Marsa alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nefertari seascope boat Trip from Marsa alam?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nefertari seascope boat Trip from Marsa alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 67605P64
Compare Similar Experiences
Nefertari seascope boat Trip from Marsa alam
3 hours 18 minutes
1 day 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSubmarine ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMarsa AlamUnique Experiences - Red SeaSubmarine Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaSubmarine Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - AswanSubmarine Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanCategory