4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours Semi-Submarine trip panoramic tour of the Corals
Photo Session available on request at extra charge
Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7$
Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7$
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel , Please provide us with your hotel name and room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Marsa Allam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nefertari seascope Boat & Semi Submarine Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nefertari seascope Boat & Semi Submarine Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nefertari seascope Boat & Semi Submarine Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nefertari seascope Boat & Semi Submarine Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamSafagaRed SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaNature and Wildlife - AswanSailing - AswanSnorkeling - AswanWhale Watching - AswanCategory