4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the adrenaline rush as you zoom through the Eastern Desert on your very own quad bike on this morning adventure. After a quick training session, drive around 14 miles (22 kilometers) through dramatic desert landscapes. Along the way, stop off with the Bedouin: taste traditional Bedouin tea or brave a flavored water pipe, as you learn about their culture. Your tour includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Roar across the sands of the Eastern Desert on a quad bike
- Everyone gets to drive with one guest per bike
- Sip Bedouin tea with Bedouin tribespeople in an encampment
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers to the quad station
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return by A/C vehicle
Bottled mineral water during your trip
Desert Safari tour guide
Test drive before the tour starts
All transfer by motorbike one for each person
Bedouin village tour and Bedouin Tea
All taxes and service charges
Any other options
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reflections Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Desert Safari Trip By Quad Bike from Marsa Alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMountain Bike ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaMountain Bike Tours - Red SeaCoffee & Tea Tours - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSafaris - SafagaMountain Bike Tours - SafagaCoffee & Tea Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanNature and Wildlife - AswanSafaris - AswanMountain Bike Tours - AswanCoffee & Tea Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanCategory