3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
2 Nights accommodation at 5* Hotels in Aswan based on B.B.
2 Breakfast at 5* Hotel.
Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return.
All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Private speaking guide throughout tours.
3 Lunch meals during tours in Cairo, Aswan & Luxor.
Mineral water and soft drink on board the vehicle.
All service charges & taxes.
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Portal
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egypt Highlights from Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Egypt Highlights from Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egypt Highlights from Marsa Alam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egypt Highlights from Marsa Alam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6904P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa Alam4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaWalking Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaExtreme - SafagaWalking Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanNature and Wildlife - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanExtreme - AswanWalking Tours - AswanCategory