7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Dalyan, Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fethiye Market, Kaya Village and Oludeniz From Dalyan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fethiye Market, Kaya Village and Oludeniz From Dalyan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fethiye Market, Kaya Village and Oludeniz From Dalyan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fethiye Market, Kaya Village and Oludeniz From Dalyan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fethiye Market, Kaya Village and Oludeniz From Dalyan
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursShopping ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarmarisBus Tours - Turkish RivieraShopping Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - SarigermeShopping Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeBus Tours - RhodesShopping Tours - RhodesFull-day Tours - RhodesCategory
Selimiye Tours & TicketsKnidos (Cnidus) Tours & TicketsIcmeler Beach Tours & TicketsAncient City of Kaunos Tours & TicketsAdaköy Tours & TicketsTurunç Tours & TicketsMarmaris Marina Tours & TicketsCleopatra Island (Sedir Island) Tours & TicketsMarmaris Castle & Museum Tours & TicketsGulf of Gökova Tours & TicketsAkyaka Tours & TicketsAtlantis Waterpark Tours & TicketsDatça Peninsula Tours & Tickets