- Full-day trip to Dalyan from Bodrum with an expert guide
- Relax on a riverboat cruise along the scenic Dalyan River
- Sunbathe or swim at İztuzu Beach, a protected haunt of rare loggerhead turtles
- Visit Dalyan’s famous mud baths and hot springs
- Coat yourself in mud and swim in the warm, sulphur pools
- Sail past the ancient Kings’ Tombs of Kaunos
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a riverside restaurant
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depart your coach bus upon arriving at the dazzling Dalyan River. This iconic river flows through a picturesque nature preserve. Here, hop on to a boat and cruise along its tranquil waters, admiring the idyllic setting. Whip out that camera as you watch for local wildlife, such as birds and river fish, and approach the Kings’ Tombs of Kaunos. Legend has it this sight was created in the 4th century BC, when tombs were carved into this mountainside by hand.
Next, sail to the Dalyan River delta and İztuzu Beach, which also goes by Turtle Beach, for the rare loggerhead turtles that frequent its shores. These endangered turtles visit this protected, 3-mile (4.8 km) sandbar every year to lay their eggs in burrows. Enjoy some time designated for walking the beach or swimming before continuing on to lunch. Refuel with a buffet of salads, main dish selections, fruits, and desserts (drinks are at your own expense).
Soak yourself in Dalyan’s healing riverside mud bath and hot springs and mud baths. Then, board your bus and let the kick back on your ride back to Bodrum. Learn about one of Turkey’s most prided crafts, the carpet, during one last pit stop at a Turkish carpet center. Enjoy some light refreshments (own expense), then travel back to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Please note: the exact order of these activities may vary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen, and a towel and swimwear for the mud baths
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dalyan Day Trip from Bodrum to Dalyan River Cruise, Iztuzu Beach with Mud Baths .