- Cruise the Gulf of Gökova to this idyllic island, where legend says Cleopatra swam with Marc Anthony
- Relax on the stunning beach said to have been visited by the long-ago lovers
- Swim or snorkel in the crystal waters, sunbathe on the sands or explore the island’s ancient ruins
- Enjoy three swimming and snorkeling stops during your cruise
- Savor a tasty included lunch on your boat, with drinks available to purchase on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
CENTRAL MARMARIS AND ICMELER HOTELS
What To Expect
Onboard the cruise, kick back and soak up the views of the turquoise gulf Gulf of Gökova. En route to the island, enjoy two pit stops where you can take a dip into the tranquil Aegean waters. Fuel up with lunch on the sunny deck (drinks at own expense). See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Then, dock at Cleopatra Island, where you can spend your 3.5 hours however you like. Swim or snorkel in the cerulean waters, stroll the olive orchards, lounge on the warm sands, and explore the nearby Roman ruins. A beach bungalow serves light provisions and refreshments (own expense) as well as sunbeds.
After your 3.5 hours has passed, relax on the boat ride back to Marmaris, with one more swim stop on the way back. Your tour concludes with a convenient drop-off at your central Marmaris hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, towels, swimming goggles and snorkeling gear
- Please note that you are forbidden from removing any quantity of sand from the beach on Cleopatra Island when you leave
- You are not permitted to take towels on to the beach as the sand sticks to towels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cleopatra Island Boat Trip, Lunch and Entrance Fee include ,from Marmaris.