5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
guided trekking in the Monti Sibillini national park, Environmental Hiking Guide
Departure & Return
Rifugio Sibilla - vetta Monte Sibilla, 63048 Montemonaco AP, Italy
meeting time 6.30pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Il Ponticello Trekking Viaggi & Natura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset and Night: Mount Sibilla, the Kingdom of the Sorceress - Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarcheHiking - Ascoli PicenoWalking Tours - Ascoli PicenoPhotography Tours - Ascoli PicenoHiking - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaPhotography Tours - UmbriaHiking - AbruzzoWalking Tours - AbruzzoPhotography Tours - AbruzzoCategory