2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You are invited to taste the Texas Hill Country! Each week a culinary team puts together an exquisite 3-course menu perfectly paired with Flat Creek wines. With this 2.5-hour package, you will enjoy a self-guided tour of the vineyard, followed by this special menu overlooking the 20-acres vineyard.
- 3-course tasting menu
- Wine pairings with each course
- Gratuities (Flat Creek Estate is a non-tipping facility)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Self-Guided Tour of Vineyard
Saved to wishlist!
3-course tasting menu
Wine pairings with each course
Gratuities (Flat Creek Estate is a non-tipping facility)
Self-Guided Tour of Vineyard
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
24912 Travis Peak Trail, Marble Falls, TX 78654, USA
Begin your experience in the Wine & Food Hall!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Accommodations for special dietary needs can be made with advanced notice. Please specify in Special Requirements
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flat Creek Estate Winery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarble FallsFood Tours - TexasWine Tastings - TexasWalking Tours - TexasCategory