To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When your cruise ship docks in Mangalore, make the most of your time ashore by booking this excursion in advance. Get to see all the highlights and landmarks of Mangalore, as well as the Pilikula Nisargadhama’s Artisan Village on this full-day tour with pickup and drop-off at the port. Highlights include the local market, the Town Hall, and the Gokarnath Temple, accompanied by in-depth guided commentary.
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off for the utmost convenience
- Bottled water included to keep hydrated
- Buffet lunch so travelers can refuel midday
- Entrance fees to all attractions included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Terminal, New Mangalore, Indian Oil Tank Farm, Kasba Bengre, Mangalore, Karnataka 575010, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Muziris Heritage - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13029P23