- A stress-free sightseeing option—see top landmarks from a river cruise
- Enjoy views of Media City—the home of the BBC and Coronation Street
- Learn about the history of Manchester and how it was built
- See many top historic sights, including the River Irwell Railway Bridge
Departure & Return
This is NOT at Salford Quays. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. This is in the city centre on the other side of the river to Spinningfields, diagonally opposite the People's History Museum. The nearest parking is at the NCP New Bailey.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manchester River Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by City River Tour.