- Gain insight into a way of life in Bahrain on a pearl-diving tour
- Learn about the process of gathering oysters and cracking them open to find pearls
- Enjoy the rush of (hopefully) finding a pearl
- Tour limited to 10 for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Amwaj Marina or Bahrain Yacht Club in Sitra (Location is dependent on weather and dive site)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Bahrain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The snorkeling option is still fun for those who are not certified in diving." See review