1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy cooler temperatures on a morning horseback ride through the desert that’s designed to avoid the punishing mid-day sun and glare. You’ll be paired with an Arabian horse suited to your experience level, then guide your mount along a desert trail with views of Qal'at al-Bahrain, or Bahrain Fort. Optional add-ons include an Arab breakfast and an Arabian stallion photo session in traditional garb for a uniquely Bahraini experience.
- Early departure means great light for photography
- See the UNESCO-listed fort from the desert on horseback
- Provided safety equipment helps ensure a safe ride
- Private, round-trip transfer from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Round-trip private transfer
We are not doing Pickup & Drop from Cruise Terminal.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We are not doing Pickup & Drop from Cruise Terminal.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bahrain
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Arabian Morning Horse Riding & Stable Tour
1 to 2 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesManama4WD Tours - DohaSporting Events - DohaExtreme - Doha4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Kuwait CitySporting Events - Kuwait CityExtreme - Kuwait CityCategory