Are you interested in?
58 Tours & Activities
Serra de Tramuntana Tours
11 Tours & Activities
222 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAjuntament de Fornalutx, Carrer Vicari Solivellas, 1, 07109 Fornalutx, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outbound Mallorca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coll de l'Ofre and Barranc de Biniaraix Half-Day Hike?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coll de l'Ofre and Barranc de Biniaraix Half-Day Hike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coll de l'Ofre and Barranc de Biniaraix Half-Day Hike?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coll de l'Ofre and Barranc de Biniaraix Half-Day Hike?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 119365P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMallorca4WD Tours - Balearic IslandsSporting Events - Balearic IslandsHiking - Balearic IslandsExtreme - Balearic Islands4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaHiking - IbizaExtreme - Ibiza4WD Tours - BarcelonaSporting Events - BarcelonaHiking - BarcelonaExtreme - BarcelonaCategory
Sóller Platja des Coll BaixCala Santanyí Palma Plaza MayorPalma AquariumKatmandu ParkSerra de Tramuntana Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Es PontàsPlaya de MuroAqualand El ArenalNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Western Water ParkRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)HidroparkMarineland MallorcaSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Es Trenc BeachFormentor and Puerto Pollensa