3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
This tour is a great option for travelers with limited time in Palma de Mallorca. Take the stress out of traveling on congested public transport by going on a bike tour of the city. The tour begins near the cruise terminal, and you won’t have to worry about getting lost as a guide will lead the way. Enjoy an easy flat route that’s perfect for all skill levels—you’ll pedal past many of Palma’s highlights in a day including Cathedral of Mallorca, Lonja of Palma, and Almudaina Royal Palace.
- A bike tour helps you cover more ground than a walking tour
- Pedal past lots of Palma de Mallorca’s top landmarks, such as the City Wall
- Perfect for beginners—the bike route is very flat
- No getting lost—the tour starts from near the cruise terminal
Saved to wishlist!
3 to 4 hours Bike tour
Worry-free policy: Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded
Departure & Return
Departure PointAv. de Gabriel Roca, 44, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour starts at 10:00 am if your cruise docks before noon and at 2:00 pm if it docks in the afternoon (please arrive to the meeting point 15 minutes before departure)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY call&ride
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Easy Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Easy Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Easy Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We chose a bike tour, as we thought it the best way to see the scenery." See review
Product code: 15768P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaShore Excursions - Balearic IslandsMountain Bike Tours - Balearic IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Balearic IslandsHistorical Tours - Balearic IslandsShore Excursions - IbizaMountain Bike Tours - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaShore Excursions - BarcelonaMountain Bike Tours - BarcelonaPorts of Call Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Palma AquariumBellver CastleSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Es PontàsHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Marineland MallorcaSerra de Tramuntana Palma Plaza MayorFormentor and Puerto PollensaNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Basilica de Sant FrancescGenova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Katmandu ParkHidroparkEs Trenc BeachPlaya de MuroSon Amar Dinner ShowPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Cala Santanyí